Technical details of the ionizer:
- Electricity costs: < CHF 3 per month
- Anion content in the main area of influence: up to 30,000 oxygen ions / cm3, in addition approx. 3,000 anions / cm3
- Volume: 20.1 dB - 37.8 dB depending on the mode (night mode approx. 21 dB)
- Dimensions: 60 x 23 x 26 cm (L x W x D)
- Net weight: 13.6 kg
- Power connection: Standard household socket (220V)
- Filter change max. 1x per year
- Does not generate significant amounts of ozone
Packaging details including device:
- Dimensions including packaging: 70 x 40 x 30 cm
- Weight: 16kg
- incl. set for wall mounting
For the initial setup, we provide oneConstruction and installation service at.
Of the ionizer Biow 60 is the smaller of our two ionizer variants, but is in no way inferior to its big brother. This Biow is mostly used in rather small rooms such as bedrooms, guest rooms, bathrooms and individual offices. There it provides a high level of protection against diseases and at the same time makes an important contribution to your well-being. In a unique way, the device uses ionization to create an atmosphere like in the great outdoors, for example after a thunderstorm. The number of anions available in the room is constantly increased in such a way that many positive health effects are promoted.
The Biow 60 is space-saving, energy-efficient and quiet. It is a real eye-catcher on chests of drawers or bedside tables, but can of course also be mounted on the wall, where it can also be used as a shelf.If you don't want to mount the Biow, you can use themobile stand fall back on, which allows flexibility and offers the right amount of use.
Anyone who spends a lot of time in a room equipped with Biow - we call such a room "Biow-Space" - (for example in the bedroom) benefits most from the many positive effects that this brings with it. Take the opportunity andtry Biow risk-free for 30 days.